Show SobiPro Entries for the current user in a Joomla or SobiPro context!
"... the module shows a listing of entries owned by the current user in a Joomla or SobiPro context"
In a nutshell
- Show entries associated with the current logged user in Joomla
- Show entries associated with a SobiPro context (current entry)
- Table or V-Card layouts are available
These are the module parameters:
- User Mode: Current Joomla User / Current SobiPro Entry
- Image Field (only vCard)
- Description Field (only vCard)
- Show Add Entry Link
Developed with FOF - Framework on Framework is a RAD framework for the Joomla! CMS.
*** Change Log ***
--- Version 5.5.0 - 19 August 2014
Feature: Install from Web and Live Update Feature: Web Cron Job Task Feature: MyEntries for SobiPro Pages Feature: ACL for Administrator and Manager roles Update: XTDir My Entries for SobiPro Enhancement: enforce Sql Big Selects Enhancement: Temporary table rename Enhancement: Conditional SP cache reset, after a full re-index Enhancement: Stats array fix FOF v2.3.1 (f0f) and new F0F Installer Backbone JS v1.1.5, Font Awesome v4.1 Usability improvements and optimizations Improved Help / New tutorials