*** Show a Faceted Search Form for SobiPro, as a module in any position ***
"In the early 2000s retailers started using faceted search, leading to its ubiquity as of 2012 in their online storefronts."
- In a nutshell -
Faceted search, also called faceted navigation or faceted browsing, is a technique for accessing information organized according to a faceted classification system,
allowing users to explore a collection of information by applying multiple filters.
A faceted classification system classifies each information element along multiple explicit dimensions, called facets, enabling the classifications to be accessed and ordered in multiple ways rather than in a single, pre-determined, taxonomic order.
- Features -
These are the module parameters:
- Section - Parent section of categories to be shown.
- Category List Mode - 1, 2, 3, ... 9 Levels.
- Order - Alphabetically / Id / Counter Desc / Position / Random
- Show Counter - Hits / Entries
- Hide Empty Categories - Yes / No
- Category List Mode - Start Level - 1, 2, 3, ... 9 Levels.
- Count - The number of items to display (default is 100).
- Requirements -
SobiPro 1.1 (recommended), or superior / SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported in compatibility mode
Joomla 3 / Joomla 2.5, or superior
PHP 5.3, or superior
MySQL 5.5 (recommended), or superior
- Change Log -
--- Version 5.5.0 - 19 August 2014
Feature: Install from Web and Live Update
Feature: Web Cron Job Task
Feature: ACL for Administrator and Manager roles
Enhancement: enforce Sql Big Selects
Enhancement: Temporary table rename
Enhancement: Conditional SP cache reset, after a full re-index
Enhancement: Stats array fix
FOF v2.3.1 (f0f) and new F0F Installer
Backbone JS v1.1.5, Font Awesome v4.1
Usability improvements and optimizations
Improved Help / New tutorials
--- Updates in 5.4.0 - 17th June 2014
- NEW: Faceted Search Module
- Usability improvements
- Improved Help / New tutorials
- FOF v2.2.1, Backbone JS v1.1.5, Font Awesome v4.1