User Enhancement Manager extends the core user features in Joomla, and allows you to easy add custom fields to user registration forms, clean up unwanted users from your site, and create magazine like author profiles for blogs.
The extensions allows you to:
- Set Expiry date for Joomla user accounts
- Automatically ban or delete inactive Joomla accounts
- Add custom fields to user profiles (without any coding), with ACL
- Create front end author profiles to article layouts
- Display of a users Gravatar images on user profile and in their author profile
- Log user activity, so you can identify when accounts are being shared
- Front end public user profiles with ACL
- Log in as - user your super user password to log in as other users and test their access
- Log in via email - allow users to use their email address instead of username when logging in
- Test email configuration - easily test the mail settings for your site set in your global config
If you've ever considered writing a profile plugin to add additional fields to the Joomla user forms, then I'm telling you now you are doing it the hard way, this extension will make your life so much easier as you'll be able to easily add or remove custom fields without any coding.
If you are frustrated with using com_messages to test your site email settings, then look no further as we have an easy way to test.
UE Man extends the core Joomla functionality, it does not replace it. You can use this software to create community sites with public user profiles.
Make your user's life easier by allowing them to log in with their email address (which they will always remember).
Troubleshoot user issues on your site by logging in as that user.
In summary, this extension is a one stop solution that improves the user experience in Joomla. If there is something missing that you would like to see, please don't hesitate to contact us and suggest a new feature.
What's new in 1.5.2
Applied jQuery validation fix for mandatory checkbox
What's new in 1.5.1
Fixed ordering on user logs view
What's new in 1.5.0
+ Implemented ability to allow users to choose their groups
What's new in 1.4.0
+ Implemented log in as email instead of username
+ Added export button to logs view
+ Added send Test Email
+ Added one click logout menu
What's new in 1.3.0
+ Implemented Log in as feature. Added authentication plugin.
What's new in 1.2.0
+ Added profiles (by group) view
+ Implemented front end public user profile with ACL
+ Implemented ACL on custom fields
What's new in 1.1.2
- Fixed blank fields on author profile
+ Added IP lookup to show location of IP address in log
What's new in v1.1.1
- Fixed Issue #1: Error 400 on rebuild for logs view
- Fixed CSS issue
What's new in v1.1.0
- Implemented auto user cleanup
What's new in v1.0.1
- Fixed checkbox display on front end user profile
+ Added error checking for User - UE Man Log plugin
- Fixed system plugin
What's new in v1.0.0
! Initial version