Offline Credit Card Processing is a payment plugin for VirtueMart that allows you to collect credit card information online to manually process the payment offline.
Offline Credit Card Processing payment plugin is PCI (Payment card industry) Compliant
The offline credit card plugin is compliant to your countries local rules, regulations and requirements.
The full credit card number is not stored in one place: the first digits are stored encrypted in the database, and the last digits are sent by email.
The encryption itself in the database uses the native secure VirtueMart encryption method.
The plugin includes the option to delete the credit card information in the VirtueMart administration once the payment has been processed.
- The first digits are stored in the database and the remaining numbers are sent to one or more specified email addresses
- The CVV is not stored in the database but sent by email
- The script will validate card number through checksum Luhn algorithm to ensure the number is correct, and displays a validate icon
- Automatic card type detection displays the credit card logo
- It detects if the card is American Express and prompts the customer for a 4 cvv code instead of the 3 cvv code.
- It detects if the card is a Maestro Credit card and prompts the customer for the issue number or the issue date
- Email subject and body can be customized with the language overrides feature of Joomla
- Credit cards type accepted are configurable
- Requires the card holders name
- Requires the card security code
- Requires an expiration date