We DO NOT have any backlinks in this software; this is a JED faulty !
JoomAPP was joomla's first multi usergroup registration plugin. We offer more options than others!
Take full advantage of the Joomla ACL and let your members register themselves into (multiple) pre-selected Joomla group(s) directly from the frontend registration form. Perfect for teacher/student situations. Very easy to set-up!. Over 1700 plugins sold already!
Why this simple plugin is a great solution?
* Joomla has no support of frontend usergroup registration.
* Frontend usergroup change possible
* Create menu/module/content for different usergroups
* Password protect certain front end usergroups; only with valid password you can register in this group
* Set silent group; regardless of the group chosen you can assign base groups to each registrant
Full documentation is included in the package.
* CSS styling Registration Form
* Usergroup selection during registration (radio, single select)
* Password protected group entry
* Select which usergroup(s) to appear on registration form ASC/ DESC
* Use of Radio or Drop down field
* Select after which field the usergroup selector should appear
* Set password for a usergroup to enter
* Show usergroup information on front end yes/no
* Select which usergroups may change themselves into others in the frontend (with table)
* Redirect to menu item after registration
Working in almost ALL template frameworks, please see our website for the list.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY JOOMLA WEBSITE!
Version 2.5 (april 2015)
+: password protected usegroups (per user request)
+: silent groups (per user request)
fix: supported template frameworks
Version 2.1 (sept 2014)
fix: plugin didn't save after first install
+: table 'allowed to change' setting now optional to reduce bandwith
Version 2.0 (aug 2014)
Complete rewrite of the plugin, only supporting Joomla 3.*
+: More config options
+: Set form field where you want in registration form
Version 1.5.5 (31-10-2013) only for Joomla 2.5 (still available)
fix: AccessLevel table in popup now (with lots of groups it was not visible)
fix: bug on group change
Version 1.5.3 (16-09-2013)
fix: backend tab removed on user profile
req: manually add user to other groups now possible
Version 1.5.2 (04-09-2013)
fix: Super User cannot lose it's group
fix: PHP version fixes
Version 1.5 (02-09-2013)
fix: After succesfull 'save' the bullets/checkboxes are not selected
fix: update JQuery to latest versions
fix: auto (de-) selection if jquery is already loaded by template
fix: plugin Joomla 3.0 ready
req: Support for multiple template frameworks (yootheme, gantry, T3, joomlashine, Vertex, Helix)
req: Users in subgroups can change self between the available groups but not others
req: show/ hide specific user groups from registration field
req: setting to order groups DESC / ASC in frontend
Version 1.3 (17-09-2012)
+ Multiple/ Single groups registration!
+ Custom redirect field to any menu after member login
+ Switch to load jquery yes/no to prevent double loading
+ Switch to set visibility of available groups when editing account after registration yes/no
+ Switch to let members change their group after registration yes/no
+ Switch to set group select allways on top yes/no
+ Seperate Language strings files
+ Unique CSS ID per field