Everyone loves fading in and fading out; it is an excellent way to transition between two messages. Using Fade in fade out text joomla module we can create the super fade in text gallery with our own text. In the admin we have option to enter our own text. Front end it will show the fade in gallery with the entered text.
By default, the script fades from black-to-white upon enter, and white-to-black upon exit.
Features of this plugin
- Easy to customize.
- Option to update fade wait time.
- Support all browser.
- Admin option to add our own text.
Module installation instruction
- Download the fade in fade out text module from the download location.
- Log into the administrator section of your site.
- Go to Extensions → Extension Manager.
- Upload the available zip file.
- Select it then click upload file and install.
Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla admin go to the module manager (Extensions → Module Manager in your admin menu). You should see the module fade in fade out text listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the new button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select fade in fade out text which will create a new instance.
Note: In the download page, module for joomla version 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.0, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 available.
3.3 Change Log
PHP Warning message issue has been fixed.
3.4 Change Log
New version created and tested for joomla 3.4