NB Product Wishlist module is placed on the category page and the details page, it’s next to the add to cart button and the add to compare button in our Virtuemart templates. In particular, once an item is flied to the wishlist, the icon will change its color to the red, to mark the product as favorite. The extension has embedded with a login form pop up which asks for customer registration before an item will be added to their wishlist.
The wishlist window is designed to be placed at the right corner of the theme, including the number of items saved and an "up" icon to open the window when clicked. View all and clear all are two main functions in the window. Customers can view all items in the wishlist, they will add notes/edit notes, change quantity or delete items if wanted. To customize the wishlist module is easy. Admin can change colors of the pop up to suit their main background, the "add notes" button will be changing, too.
- User Can Add Favorite or Like Product in their Wishlist.
- Allow customers to add their products when products are out of stock, and they can buy them when their products become available in stock.
- Allow customers to add products when to view in Wishlist.
- Sidebar in Product view Page at Bottom to Show the Wishlist Products.
- Easily set up position of Whishlist sidebar on the left or right of website.
- Allow customers to remove products after they add to Wishlist.
- Especially, customers can add to note, or edit note for each product after adding to Wishlist.
- Customers can like or share their product to their friends on social network
- Simply install and configure at admin panel.
VERSION 1.5.0 Updated: 2015, Apr 27
- Compatible Joomla 3.4 & Virtuemart 22.214.171.124
Display wishlist extension on virtuemart front page as well as internal pages
Added module’s positions: fixed right/left, normal
Waiting icon while processing: add/delete products
Added notifications instead of extension button’s changing colors
VERSION 1.0 - Released on 11th, November 2014
+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.x and VM 2.6.x
Installation Service: http://cmsmart.net/services/joomla-virtuemart-extension-installation